Watercolouring Set Nature
Watercolouring Sets with a selection of Tombow artist materials for creating watercolour illustrations in postcard format.
Take a creative break with the Watercolouring Sets Nature and Seaside. The artist duo May & Berry have put together the right Tombow products for your watercolour artwork in postcard format on the theme of nature and the seaside.
The sets contain everything you need to get started with watercolour art:
- 5x Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pens with two tips. A flexible brush tip made of nylon, whose stroke width depends on the pressure applied, and a narrow polyester tip for details with a stroke width of approx. 0.8 mm. The water-based ink can be mixed and is watercolourable. Colours Nature Set: Dark Olive (158), Jet Blue (569), Dark Plum (679), Gold Ochre (946), Saddle Brown (977) Colors Seaside Set: Jade Green (379), True Blue (526), Red (905), Sand (992), Chrome Orange (993)
- 1x Fillable Waterbrush with a medium tip to watercolour Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pens at any time.
- For outlines and details, 1x Brush Pen Fudenosuke twin with one gray and one black brush tip is included.
- 1x Fillable spray bottle Blending Mister (empty). It can be filled with water and used to blend ABT Dual Brush Pen colours or to create colour transitions and gradients.
- 1x Blending Palette to mix and pick up the water-based colours of the Tombow ABT Dual Brush Pens.
- 1x Watercolour Paper DIN A6 format (10,5 x 14,8 cm). 15 sheets, 300 g/m². Satin finish, creamy white. Acid-free and durable. Ideal for use with watercolour paints and the water-based ABT Dual Brush Pens with the Tombow water tank brush.
- 1x step-by-step instructions by May & Berry (EN, DE, ES, FR, IT). The artist duo (Sue Hiepler & Yasmin Redding) show you step-by-step the basics of watercolouring with Brush Pens and how to create a bird (Nature Set) or a lighthouse (Seaside Set) using the included products. The instructions also include a QR code to download the outlines of the motif.