30 October 2020
Tombow Brush Lettering Basics with Illyboodesigns
Our Tombow workshop series continues and we are delighted to be working with Illyboodesigns for a 2 hour session on Brush Lettering Basics.
Master the art of modern lettering in this technical and engaging introduction to Tombow Brush Lettering. Illyahna will guide you through warm up exercises and practice strokes to help you form individual letters like a pro. Over the course of two hours, you will be given the opportunity to develop your own alphabet style and will end the session experimenting with beautiful phrase layouts.
The 2 hour session will cover the following:
- An introduction on how to use your Tombow calligraphy tools
- Warm up exercises and practice strokes
- Forming individual letters
- Developing your own alphabet in your own style
- Creating words and phrase layouts
This fun and welcoming workshop is welcome to all but will focus on basic lettering form.
Ticket cost covers the workshop and materials being shipped to you so you can participate from home.
Ticket includes the following:
- Two hour online Brush Lettering Workshop
- Lettering guide from @illyboodesigns
- 3 Tombow Pens
- 1 A5 Bristol Paper Drawing Pad
Zoom link will be made available to you once you have purchased your tickets. UK only workshop (please do not purchase if you are outside of the UK)